Mangosteen is not only delicious but also full of nutrition, Xanthones and other phytonutrients , that demonstrate impressive health benefits.
About Mangosteen :
• found mainly in Southeast Asia and other tropical regions.
• roughly the size of a tangerine—about 2-3 inches in diameter.
• often called the Queen of Fruits. (Queen Victoria gave knighthood to anyone who brought it to her)
• has a bitter, purplish rind full of Xanthones and other phytonutrients.
• has a beautiful, white pulp with 4-8 segments of pure taste-bud bliss.
Although the mangosteen has been touted for its splendid flavor, it has also been suggested that use of the whole mangosteen fruit can promote good health.
Place of Origin: Taiwan
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Packing: 0.6g / capsules ； 60 capsules / carton
-Normal maintenance: 3 capsules once a day
- Strengthen maintenance: 6 capsules once a day
Remark: less than 6 capsules a day
Analytical Test Report from ChromaDex Lab.